Monday, February 18, 2008

Somebody help me!

After trying so long that my bootie is sore, I finally figured out how to add "top commentators" (or whatever) to my sidebar.

But

  1. I can't filter my own comments out

  2. It's showing comments from people who haven't commented in forever

  3. I'd rather be able to link to their websites than to their comments, KWIM?

  4. I don't think it's necessary to show the name twice



I used this tutorial.

What do I do now? Any help will be appreciated!

----------------
Listening to: Jennifer Lopez - Do It Well ft Ludacris
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog