Monday, February 18, 2008

The Mega Mac

I saw this post on another blog.



I was just watching "Letters from Iwo Jima" & telling Evan that we should try the Japanese diet. Rice & veggies. We both need to get into better shape. We both eat too much pre packaged food (I ALWAYS feel like I'm going to pass out when I try to cook. Unless it's with the pressure cooker. Then I don't have to stand there getting overheated & nauseous.)

Then I see this? In Japan??? WTF?

I always feel like Americans are tying to find ways to kill themselves faster with shit like deep fried candy bars everything. (I even saw a place on Drive ins, Diners & Dives that sells deep fried SALAD, for chrissake.)

WHY???

I am the first person to admit that I don't take care of my diet the way that I should. I am addicted to candy.

But I make sure I drink my V8 every day & add fiber to the other shit I drink. Take my vitamins & all that. Before my MS got this bad, I cooked almost every day. Once every couple of weeks we'd go out to a place like McDonalds for a "treat".

But then I saw "Supersize Me" and I really haven't been to any fast food restaurants in a long time. At least the hamburgers that The Boy eats are "real". (I feel better about it, anyway, LOL.) I try to make sure we eat veggies every day. (LOVE those Ziploc steamer bags! So convenient!!)

OMG. At least it isn't available here....yet.

Dear People of The World,

Crap like "Mega Mac's" & a steady diet of fast food is NOT GOOD FOR YOU! Even if you work out. Even if you work 12 hours a day & don't have "time" to cook.

Find an alternative, please.

This is coming from a person who HATES anything to do with health, ok?

Take care of yourselves for the sake of your children, at the very least.

Sincerly,
A woman who has not given up chocolate, but has conceded to eating less milk chocolate & more dark chocolate instead.



----------------
Listening to: Jordan Knight - Give It To You
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog