Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm TRYING to go to bed!!!!!!

But I noticed my Technorati rating had gone up. So I had to see who had linked to me.

I've discovered a blog that is, from all indications, just an RSS feed of certain blogs. Mine & a couple others. No idea what that's about...

And I noticed that Grace tagged me again. I saw the post the other day, but I didn't pay attention to the people she tagged.

So, thanks, Grace! LOL. (She even said that she KNOWS I hate being tagged. But I've been tagged with an award so Wheeeee.)

First is the You Make My Day Award.


Awwwwwww, how sweet. I don't think I've ever been told that before, LOL.

Next is the Forever Friendship Award.



Cool. But how deep is this friendship? Do I have to help you move??? ;-p

Now I have to tag 5 people & list 5 things about myself.

1. I have to go to the bathroom.
2. I ate chips & dip for dinner because Evan wasn't here & I didn't feel like cooking (DO NOT tell him!)
3. I love Neopets. Especially Destruct-O-Match II. I don't care if it's for kids. That's what I play while I'm waiting on slow Mofos to play @ spades.
4. I think Wintergreen is a disgusting flavor.
5. I think I'm going to grow some herbs in my window. I've given up gardening because I hate the weeding that I have to do. But I miss putting fresh basil in my scrambled eggs. (You should try it.)

Now for the tagees (Blame Grace). You win both awards, but you have to list 5 things & tag 5 people too.

Becky - Because you really do make my day sometimes. I think you know this. I LUFF YOU!
Monique - I just met you recently, but you comment a lot and I LOVE that so, yeah. LOL.
Mandy? - Because I feel like it. :-)
Such Simple Pleasures - Because you need more blog awards...
Fabulously Jinxed - Because you let me advertise on your blog & I want you to be in a Good Mood today. :-)

I'll let these people know they've been tagged tomorrow later today.

----------------
Listening to: Jennifer Lopez - Love Don't Cost a thing Remix
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog