Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Mommy Dearest's Birthday

*sigh*

My back is really hurting. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE. But since I didn't get her anything for Christmas (what do you get for the person who, literally, has everything???) I guess I'll go.

I got her "Why did I get Married" the movie. Well, I'm going to get it, LOL. When Evan comes home I'll send him into Wal-mart to pick it up.

Her birthday needs to fall on a day that is more compatible with me physically next year...

----------------
Listening to: Missy Elliott - The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog