Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tina's Tuesdays - 2/12/08

Topic: Last 5 things

1. What were the last five foods you ate?
Um...Honey Bunches of Oats w/Chocolate, Turkey Sandwich, Potato Chips, 2 fudge filled hearts...Mojo flavored Chicken from Wal Mart.

2. What were the last five songs you listened to?



3. What were the last five things you did in the past few hours?
Slept
Reached in vain to turn off my alarm clock until Evan said "I'll get it."
Said "Bye, baby."
Cleaned the bathroom.
Dropped some Entrecards.

The next five things I'm going to do are:
Take my meds
Take aspirin for my headache
Run some dishwater
Vacuum the living room carpet
Lay on the heating pad because my back is killing me.


----------------
Listening to: Heavy D - Justa Interlude
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog