Thursday, February 07, 2008

I went to the doctor.

Because after I posted my last message, I went to the bathroom & ended up sobbing for about 20 minutes.

I knew I was "getting" depressed (one of the wonderful symptoms of MS) but it really hadn't been bad enough for me to feel like I needed to take an anti depressant.

This week, I constantly feel like I'm either going to scream or cry.

ALL.DAY.LONG

Nothing is satisfying me anymore. (Can you believe that I had Tuesday's House episode taped for more than 24 hours & hadn't watched it? I usually start watching it after it's been recording for 30 minutes so I can zap through the commercials.)

I was going to change my template. I mean, I obviously did, but I don't like it and I just don't give enough of a shit to change it back.

*sigh*

So, got a new (to me) anti depressant & some xanax (sp?) until the AD kicks in.

Now I'm going to go to bed & read a book that I've already read because I don't even feel like I can take a chance that I won't like the ending, LOL.

I've got Duma Key sitting right by my bed now. But I think I'll read one of the Harry Potters again...

TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog