Thursday, February 07, 2008

I went to the doctor.

Because after I posted my last message, I went to the bathroom & ended up sobbing for about 20 minutes.

I knew I was "getting" depressed (one of the wonderful symptoms of MS) but it really hadn't been bad enough for me to feel like I needed to take an anti depressant.

This week, I constantly feel like I'm either going to scream or cry.

ALL.DAY.LONG

Nothing is satisfying me anymore. (Can you believe that I had Tuesday's House episode taped for more than 24 hours & hadn't watched it? I usually start watching it after it's been recording for 30 minutes so I can zap through the commercials.)

I was going to change my template. I mean, I obviously did, but I don't like it and I just don't give enough of a shit to change it back.

*sigh*

So, got a new (to me) anti depressant & some xanax (sp?) until the AD kicks in.

Now I'm going to go to bed & read a book that I've already read because I don't even feel like I can take a chance that I won't like the ending, LOL.

I've got Duma Key sitting right by my bed now. But I think I'll read one of the Harry Potters again...

TTYL.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog