Thursday, February 07, 2008

This is classic pre-puberty Evan

So, I anticipated that the xanax would knock me out.

I wrote a note for Evan to read when he got home from school & wrapped the remote in it so he couldn't claim that he hadn't seen it.

The note said:

Evan. Went to the dr. today. I do not feel good. Leave me alone.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK then you can watch what you want on TV. Eat some fruit & or vegetables with dinner. DO NOT MAKE ANY NOISE. Go to bed at 8:00!


I set my alarm clock for 8:00 pm just to make sure he'd go to bed on time & put it right beside my head.

I woke up at 8:46 pm. I found this note on the alarm clock that he had moved (clearly, I never heard it, LOL.):

I did my homework. I finished "The Time Machine" by HG Wells. I ate a hamburger & some watermelon. I went to bed doo-doo face, but at 8:01. HA! Nyauka!!!!!!!!


He's cracks me up sometimes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog