Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Got a letter from the Mayor...

It inspires such confidence to know that the effing Mayor & his staff are so well educated.

Here are some excerpts:

"...I have explained to him, that there are about 150-200 Large Trucks, which travels this route..."

"...IF A CHILD GETS RAN OVER BY ONE OF THESE TRUCKS..."

"Please tell us in you own words..."


Dear Mayor,

Please hire a secretary/assistant who actually graduated from HS & understands English & Grammar (Because you obviously DO NOT.) It makes you look bad when you send letters like this to EVERYONE IN THE CITY.

Also, you should be proofreading your own letters just in case s/he make a mistake. (See what I did there? I purposefully made a typo as an example of the errors that can be corrected BEFORE a mass mailing.)

Sincerely,
A resident who DID NOT vote for your ass.

----------------
Listening to: Morris Day - Cool
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog