Friday, February 15, 2008

Free Radio

Have you seen this show?

I decided to tape it once just to see what it was about. Now it's one of my series with a "Season Pass".

It's taped like a reality show. But I don't believe that it really is. You can read about it HERE.

Anyway, Lance is an idiot.

He continually mispronounces names or gets people confused with other celebrities.

Today they had some Actress, (we'll call her Jane Jensen because I don't remember her real name), with Jane Johnson. He was going on & on about how awesome Jane Johnson's career has been when Anna (his co-host) tells him who she really is.

He is completely artless. He insults the actors without even trying, LOL. He insults Anna ALL THE TIME.

He still has the job because the ratings have gone up...

On the episode I got today, he got his first intern. One of the things he told the intern is that he has to flush all the toilets because he doesn't have time to do it himself.

Then he takes the intern into the bathroom & finds a "floater" in the toilet bowl. So he says "Well, there's no place to put it, I guess I'll have to eat it."

It's a candy bar, of course. But when he tells everyone about his little "joke", Anna & Howie Mandell still say "Dude, you ate out of the toilet. That is unsanitary. Etc."

He's so clueless! I LOVE IT! Here's a clip from the first show with Keifer Sutherland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog