Monday, February 25, 2008

Dang her!!!

So Evan came home with an order form for school t-shirts. I told him to call his nana because she always says she wants one.

MD - When do you need the money?
He - Tomorrow
MD - TOMORROW? Do you think I always have money or something?
We - Yes
MD - Ok. But I'm not coming over because I said I wasn't going to come over there until next month.
Me - DANG YOU! Fine. I'll bring him over.

Entyway, after picking up her $, we stopped by the grocery store.

I saw a man who looked like he was 893 years old loading his groceries into his car.

Ain't that a bitch? I'm 35 and I need a walker, and this Alzheimer's looking mofo is out without a guardian or a walker.

Crazy.

----------------
Listening to: Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog