Monday, February 25, 2008

Dang her!!!

So Evan came home with an order form for school t-shirts. I told him to call his nana because she always says she wants one.

MD - When do you need the money?
He - Tomorrow
MD - TOMORROW? Do you think I always have money or something?
We - Yes
MD - Ok. But I'm not coming over because I said I wasn't going to come over there until next month.
Me - DANG YOU! Fine. I'll bring him over.

Entyway, after picking up her $, we stopped by the grocery store.

I saw a man who looked like he was 893 years old loading his groceries into his car.

Ain't that a bitch? I'm 35 and I need a walker, and this Alzheimer's looking mofo is out without a guardian or a walker.

Crazy.

----------------
Listening to: Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog