Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday Memeage - 1/22/08

Tina's Tuesdays
Topic: Shopping

1. What was the last thing you bought? Groceries

2. What things do you have on your list to buy? Some movie, I'll remember when I see it, LOL.

3. What was the most expensive purchase you have ever made? A car


That's my answer!

Do you proofread your blog posts before you publish them? Yes. But sometimes I still find errors after I've posted, LOL.


Topical Tuesday #8 My Most Hated Celebrity

Oprah. I hate her with a passion. With most people, I just don't care enough to hate them, but I HATE OPRAH!

My hatred for Oprah started a long time ago. When white people constantly told me "You remind me of Oprah." Oprah is ugly. I do not look anything like the bitch. The fact that I am intelligent and the only thing you can think of to say is "You remind me of Oprah" saddens & disappoints me. Oprah is NOT the only intelligent black woman in the world. Look around, for God's sake.

Then when Oprah started having what I call "The Church of Oprah", my hatred of her went over the top. The fact that GROWN WOMEN scream their fucking throats raw & have to change their panties because they get so moist just because they see this sanctimonious bitch drives me batty. Have they no self respect? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE?

When you're a teenager and you freak the fuck out over your favorite rock star, I understand. You're a teenager. When you're an adult, you should have some fucking self control.

Oprah is not God or Jesus. She does not know everything. She is not the smartest person in the world. Her word is not gospel.

I've gotten a headache just thinking about this bitch.

I HATE HER!

And she reminds me of Mommy Dearest's Other Daughter, LOL. That's probably the biggest thing. They both have that "Holier Than Thou" attitude.

Fucking BitchWhores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog