Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Special

~My Personal Preferences~

1. Quiet evening at home or Out on the town?: Always a quiet evening at home over out on the town.

2. Watching a movie or Reading a good book?: Depends on my mood. I'm a movie junkie. And I love to read too. A movie I've seen before while reading a new book, LOL.

3. Ordering a meal or cooking one yourself?: I love to cook, but I hate washing the dishes. So ordering a meal.

4. Going for a walk or taking a ride in the car?: Taking a ride. When I was a kid, my dad used to take us (Me & Mommy Dearest) for a ride on Sunday mornings, then we'd stop at McDonald's for breakfast. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Faith Hill - This Kiss
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog