Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Special

~My Personal Preferences~

1. Quiet evening at home or Out on the town?: Always a quiet evening at home over out on the town.

2. Watching a movie or Reading a good book?: Depends on my mood. I'm a movie junkie. And I love to read too. A movie I've seen before while reading a new book, LOL.

3. Ordering a meal or cooking one yourself?: I love to cook, but I hate washing the dishes. So ordering a meal.

4. Going for a walk or taking a ride in the car?: Taking a ride. When I was a kid, my dad used to take us (Me & Mommy Dearest) for a ride on Sunday mornings, then we'd stop at McDonald's for breakfast. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Faith Hill - This Kiss
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog