Saturday, January 19, 2008

Randomness

Week of Jan 20.08:This or that?

I think I'm in a "mood", LOL. I didn't feel like answering any of these with one of the choices given. Contrary! That's what these Southerners call it. I'm in a contrary mood.

1. soda or water? Kool Aid or some other non carbonated drink

2. mustard or ketchup? Mustard on fish & Hot dogs, ketchup on fries (most of the time)

3. lake or beach? Log Cabin

4. rent a dvd or go to the theater? DVD!! Evan talks too much to enjoy going to the theater.

5. log onto the internet or go for a jog? LMFAO! As IF I would go jogging. I think if someone held a gun to my head and said "Jog or Die!" I'd say "Shoot me! My knees hurt, bitch!"

6. read a book or watch a movie? I answered this earlier today. Read a book while watching a movie I've already seen. I love to do both.

7. italian food or chinese food? Cracker Barrel. I'm over Chinese food. I still like Mexican, but I don't go very often. I do not enjoy Italian food very often. Pizza doesn't count.

8. summer or winter? Winter!

----------------
Listening to: Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog