Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday 9

Name that tune

1. What was the first CD/LP that you ever purchased? Culture Club - Colour by Numbers.

2. Are you still a fan of that group or artist? I still have some of the songs on my itunes.

3. What was the latest CD/mp3's you've purchased? Entire CD? Probably Elliot Yamin. I was disappointed. :-(


4. Is there an artist or band that you relate to more than any other?
It was Prince when I was younger. Now? I don't know that I "relate" to any specific artist/group more than any other. But I am more into rap/hip hop than ever.

5. What is your favorite song currently? Feedback. Sounds AWESOME when you're listening to it very loud in the car, LOL.

6. What band or artist do you think has had the most influence over the years? Influence on me? None. I am not a Jehovah's Witness just because Prince is. (But can you believe some JW tried to sway me with that?? Prince has lost his mind...) Influence on the world? No idea. The STYLE of music that has had the most impact (good or bad) is definitely Rap.

7. Is there a band or artist that you love, but is a "guilty pleasure"? If yes, who? I don't feel guilty for the music that I enjoy. At the most, I'll feel embarrassed that I like certain songs. (Britney Spears. But it's her producers. She CANNOT SING!)

8. Is there a band or artist that you hate, but most people seem to love? Britney Spears, LOL. John Legend. That black dude that pulls the underage girls on stage and humps them, I don't know his name. I do not like men with high voices. Falsetto is one thing, but that dude is over the top.

9. What is your favorite CD/LP of all time? I'll say Purple Rain because I've probably listened to it more than any other Album/CD I own.

----------------
Listening to: Sisqo - The Thong Song
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog