Name that tune
1. What was the first CD/LP that you ever purchased? Culture Club - Colour by Numbers.
2. Are you still a fan of that group or artist? I still have some of the songs on my itunes.
3. What was the latest CD/mp3's you've purchased? Entire CD? Probably Elliot Yamin. I was disappointed. :-(
4. Is there an artist or band that you relate to more than any other? It was Prince when I was younger. Now? I don't know that I "relate" to any specific artist/group more than any other. But I am more into rap/hip hop than ever.
5. What is your favorite song currently? Feedback. Sounds AWESOME when you're listening to it very loud in the car, LOL.
6. What band or artist do you think has had the most influence over the years? Influence on me? None. I am not a Jehovah's Witness just because Prince is. (But can you believe some JW tried to sway me with that?? Prince has lost his mind...) Influence on the world? No idea. The STYLE of music that has had the most impact (good or bad) is definitely Rap.
7. Is there a band or artist that you love, but is a "guilty pleasure"? If yes, who? I don't feel guilty for the music that I enjoy. At the most, I'll feel embarrassed that I like certain songs. (Britney Spears. But it's her producers. She CANNOT SING!)
8. Is there a band or artist that you hate, but most people seem to love? Britney Spears, LOL. John Legend. That black dude that pulls the underage girls on stage and humps them, I don't know his name. I do not like men with high voices. Falsetto is one thing, but that dude is over the top.
9. What is your favorite CD/LP of all time? I'll say Purple Rain because I've probably listened to it more than any other Album/CD I own.
Listening to: Sisqo - The Thong Song
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...