Saturday, January 26, 2008

10 Entrecard Credits from me!

That's not much, is it?

But all I'm asking you to do is leave me a voice comment.

You can leave voice comments over the phone, or with a microphone. You don't have to join Snapvine to do it. But you will have to leave me a message at Entrecard with your Entrecard e-mail address to receive the credits. (When you message me, please tell me the time that you made the comment & tell me, verbatim, what you said.)

Any inappropriate/vulgar/spam comments will be deleted and you will not get any credits. Any silent comments (just dead air) will not get credit, obviously.

If you sing me a SHORT song, or make me literally laugh out loud, you might even get more credits because I'm so generous. ;-p

If you blog about this on your blog (1 time only! Comment & leave me the link to the entry) I'll give you 25 credits.

I'm starting with these amounts because I don't really know how many voice comments I'll get. There's only so much chain dropping I can do in a day, LOL. Potentially, I could be EC Creditless with only 8 comments. (I still have OTHER advertising to buy, after all.)

1 voice comment/10ECC
+ 1 blog post about this/25ECC
= 35ECC total. 35x8 = 280


But you'll get your credits within 7 days if I'm not getting a buttload of voice comments & blog posts about this. :-)

----------------
Listening to: Janet Jackson - Feedback
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog