Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I want to win this!

Matt's Nutts is having a CONTEST.

All you have to do is write a post about the prize you want (YES! He lets you pick what you want. How cool is that??) & link to the post about it.

Done.

I want this:



There are other prizes (Dur) like a Frankenstein hand and an Iphone. But I want the carnival game! Once I won a mini basketball out of one of those machines at Wal-Mart.

Plus anything that makes it harder for me to eat candy constantly is a good thing, LOL.

Stop by and enter for yourself! But DO NOT enter the one for Prize 1. Because I want that!


----------------
Listening to: Janet Jackson - Feedback
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog