Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog of the Week

Yes, I'm still listening to "Feedback" by Janet Jackson. I love that song TO DEATH! But on to the bidness at hand.

I found a new blog. My Mad House. Written by a 24 year old mother of 2. I guess she's Irish? She has a widget that pronounces Irish words. I don't know if the word I saw was the word I heard... Whatever.

The 3rd thing I thought about after seeing her blog was "OMG, another Brit". WTF??? I don't know if she actually lives in England, but her writing sounds like the other British Blogs I apparently can't resist. She didn't specify her location on the "about me" page on her blog.

WHY am I an Anglophile??? *sigh* That's a post for another day.

Entyway, she's funny. I don't remember how I found her blog. Maybe she commented?

Sorry, I've been doing a lot of "Serial Entrecard Dropping" and I've seen a lot of new blogs the past couple of days.

Regardless, check her out. She makes me laugh.

And she has the sweetest story/contest entry about how she met and fell in love with her Baby Daddy. :-)

That is all.

----------------
Listening to: Janet Jackson - Feedback
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog