Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blog of the Week

Yes, I'm still listening to "Feedback" by Janet Jackson. I love that song TO DEATH! But on to the bidness at hand.

I found a new blog. My Mad House. Written by a 24 year old mother of 2. I guess she's Irish? She has a widget that pronounces Irish words. I don't know if the word I saw was the word I heard... Whatever.

The 3rd thing I thought about after seeing her blog was "OMG, another Brit". WTF??? I don't know if she actually lives in England, but her writing sounds like the other British Blogs I apparently can't resist. She didn't specify her location on the "about me" page on her blog.

WHY am I an Anglophile??? *sigh* That's a post for another day.

Entyway, she's funny. I don't remember how I found her blog. Maybe she commented?

Sorry, I've been doing a lot of "Serial Entrecard Dropping" and I've seen a lot of new blogs the past couple of days.

Regardless, check her out. She makes me laugh.

And she has the sweetest story/contest entry about how she met and fell in love with her Baby Daddy. :-)

That is all.

----------------
Listening to: Janet Jackson - Feedback
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog