Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I jumped Paris Hilton because I'm a dumbass

Pick the month you you were born
1 (Jan) - I needed
2 (Feb) - I shot
3 (Mar) - I ran naked with
4 (Apr) - I ran shirtless with
5 (May) - I smoked with
6 (June)- I robbed
7 (July) - I banged
8 (Aug) - I killed
9 (Sept) - I ate
10 (Oct) - I jumped
11 (Nov) - I stabbed
12 (Dec) - I cuddled with

Pick the day (number) you were born on

01 - a mop
02 - a homeless guy
03 - the trojan man
04 - A homo
05 - a dog
06 - A toothbrush
07 - my boyfriend
08 - your mom
09 - a rock star
10 - Paris Hilton
11 - a glass of milk
12 - a drink
13 - a hottie
14 - a crack head
15 - a whore
16 - a pot head
17 - the kool-aid man
18 - a teletubby
19 - a condom
20 - a stripper
21 - Barney
22 - Barney the dinosaur.
23 - the cookie monster
24 - a easter egg
25 -a bum
26 - frosty the snowman
27 -my lover
28 - a french fry
29 - a bag of weed
30 - a bowl of cereal
31 - your grandma

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing

White - because I have AMAZING boobs
Black - because Im so hood
Pink - Because I'm a dumb ass
Red - because that bitch stole my taco
brown- because I had to
Polka Dots - because I hate my life
Purple - because I'm gay
Grey - because I'm sexy like that
Other - because I have double D's
Green - because I love to snort cocaine.
Orange - because I smoked crack
Turquoise - because I have a noodle in my nose
blue - because im the sexiest bitch alive
Tye dye- because I didn't like the way they looked at me

YOU ONLY HAVE 4 MINUTES AND 9 SECONDS TO REPOST THIS AS WHATEVER YOUR RESULTS WERE OR YOU WILL HAVE BAD RELATIONS OR NO RELATIONS.

Courtesy of the wackos at JJHF...


----------------
Listening to: Busta Rhymes feat. P. Diddy & The Neptunes - Pass The Courvoisier (remix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog