Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have another blog

Yeah.

I blame YOU. And Blogger. And everyone who isn't me.

;-p

Really, I just don't like having 53 Stupid Blog Quizzes as the first thing someone sees when they come to my site for the first time.

So I'm going to put all of the Stupid Blog Quizzes & some of the youtube videos on the other blog from now on.

Plus I was itching to change my template again....

You know how that goes.

I change it, don't like it, change it to something else, something screws up, yada yada.

So I'll mess with that blog when I feel the urge to experiment, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog