Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blog Review - Media Morgue

I like this blog! I've seen it before, but this is the first time I've actually stopped to read it, LOL.

I found out that NKOTB are planning to reunite... Whatever.

I also read his review for Untraceable. I was going to see this movie when it came out on DVD. But based on his review (he gave it a 'C') I'll just wait for it to show up on TNT or something. I'm glad I won't be wasting my money to see it if it's only going to be "blah".

The author of the blog is a little "snarky" (I like that.) He has openings for writers. On his "Working in the Morgue" page he says:

In short, I am looking for people that can be an asshole in 500 words or less.


If I wasn't so sweet & nice, I might apply, LOL.

I'll definitely be stopping by this blog more often. :-)



 Media Morgue
Blog ReviewLayout Appeal 5Content Appeal5Overall Appeal5
Bloggers Showroom

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog