Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blog Review - Media Morgue

I like this blog! I've seen it before, but this is the first time I've actually stopped to read it, LOL.

I found out that NKOTB are planning to reunite... Whatever.

I also read his review for Untraceable. I was going to see this movie when it came out on DVD. But based on his review (he gave it a 'C') I'll just wait for it to show up on TNT or something. I'm glad I won't be wasting my money to see it if it's only going to be "blah".

The author of the blog is a little "snarky" (I like that.) He has openings for writers. On his "Working in the Morgue" page he says:

In short, I am looking for people that can be an asshole in 500 words or less.


If I wasn't so sweet & nice, I might apply, LOL.

I'll definitely be stopping by this blog more often. :-)



 Media Morgue
Blog ReviewLayout Appeal 5Content Appeal5Overall Appeal5
Bloggers Showroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog