Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Heads or Tails

1/8/08 - Heads - New

I'm just going to list some of the NEW TV shows. (I blame the writer's strike for some of these. Thank you, AMPTP....)

American Gladiators (NBC)- A bit nostalgic for me.

Evan - They stole that from Ninja Warrior!
Me - Ninja Warrior stole that from American Gladiator. It was on in the 80s. You're so young...

The IT Crowd (NBC)
Carpoolers (ABC)
Miss Guided (ABC)
Dance War (ABC) - I recorded this last night. Watched about an hour before I fell asleep. I think the title is misleading. "Making the band with dancing too" is what it should have been called.

I've heard about some other shows. I don't remember the names, but I'll describe them.

There's a new show on The Discovery Channel(?) that's like Mythbusters but with more explosions. (COOL!) Smash Lab! (I got the bright idea to go to The Discovery Channel website & look it up,
LOL.)

Bone Detectives (DSC) - I will not be watching this unless nothing else is on.

Fight Quest (DSC) - It's like Human Weapon (Travel Channel?) except without the cool CGI.

Storm Chasers (DSC) - I will check this out! It's like what it sounds like. Remember the movie Twister?

That is all because I have to go shake the dew off my lily.

:-)




----------------
Listening to: Joe Budden - Pump It Up
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog