Friday, January 18, 2008

Evan makes me laugh

He says a lot of funny things.

Things that really crack me up because the way his mind works is so insane.

Anyway, I think I'll have to start recording (on this blog) the funny things he says (when I remember). I think this will be helpful when he's a teenager and driving me batty to be able to go back and look when he was just my funny/helpful/loving son instead of a taciturn teen.

The other day, we were talking about something...I don't know what.

Me - You're getting on my nerves.
Evan - What? I'm getting on who's nerves?
Me - MINE! Do you ever get on your nerves?
Evan - Sometimes. When I argue with myself.

LMFAO!

What can you say to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog