Five on Friday - Healthy Habits
1. Do you wear sunscreen? Do you use it everyday or just when you're at the beach? Only when I'm going out. And only when it's already in my facial moisturizer or makeup. Or when we go to the pool. I don't do beaches.
2. How often do you brush your teeth? What about floss and flouride? 1/day. Flossing, a couple of times a week. Fluoride is in the toothpaste, isn't it? Or the mouthwash...
3. Do you get at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day? Only when I drink V8.
4. How often do you exercise? What do you do? Not so much anymore. I keep looking at my recumbent bike saying "Yeah, I'll do 30 minutes every other day. Starting tomorrow", LOL. But I don't.
5. Do you use a seatbelt every time you get into a car? Dur. 1) It's the law. 2) I don't want to be in a wreck and get fucked up really bad but SURVIVE to know that it's my fault I'm a quadriplegic.
Friday Fun - Yummies Edition
1. What is your favorite guilty pleasure yummy food? I have never felt guilty for eating food that tastes good to me. I sometimes feel guilty for cooking chitterlings (chitlins) because I know the neighbors are thinking that sewage is backed up somewhere, LOL.
2. It is snack time. What do you reach for? Chips? Ice cream? Something healthy? Potato Chips (Lays Original) or sunflower seeds. I like salty snacks.
3. What is your ideal breakfast? 2 eggs over easy, bacon & toast with Red Plum jam.
4. What are you craving right now? Nothing.
Friday's Feast #176
Appetizer - What is your favorite beverage? Tropicana Sugar Free OrangeAde.
Soup - Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work. Blank CDs, Chap Stick, Tropicana OrangeAde
Salad - On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are? 8. I'm rarely honest with MommyDearest. But that's because it's none of her effing business what I do & I don't want to hear her mouth. With strangers, I'm more likely to be silent than lie. But if you ask me a direct question, you will get a direct answer.
Main Course - If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? I don't even care about this, LOL.
Dessert - What stresses you out? What calms you down? People. Music.
The Friday Five - Hodgepodge
1. If you could do one thing in the world, what would you do? Have sex with Hugh Laurie.
2. If you could be any character from a book, movie, or television show, who would you be? Why? Um... Milla Jovovich's character in the Resident Evil movies. Because she kicks ass.
3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Race would really not be an issue. Seriously. Not just people saying that they're colorblind, but that they never have to say it because it never occurs to them to be prejudiced against someone of a different race.
4. If you could make out with one person of the same sex, who would it be? Same sex? Um...probably my BFF. She's fucking HOT, LOL.
5. If you could make out with one person of the opposite sex, who would it be? James Hugh Callum Laurie. Duh.
Listening to: Georgia Sattelites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
Listening to: Notorious B.I.G - Hypnotize
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...