Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friday Memeage - 1/18/08

Five on Friday - Healthy Habits

1. Do you wear sunscreen? Do you use it everyday or just when you're at the beach? Only when I'm going out. And only when it's already in my facial moisturizer or makeup. Or when we go to the pool. I don't do beaches.

2. How often do you brush your teeth? What about floss and flouride? 1/day. Flossing, a couple of times a week. Fluoride is in the toothpaste, isn't it? Or the mouthwash...

3. Do you get at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day? Only when I drink V8.

4. How often do you exercise? What do you do? Not so much anymore. I keep looking at my recumbent bike saying "Yeah, I'll do 30 minutes every other day. Starting tomorrow", LOL. But I don't.

5. Do you use a seatbelt every time you get into a car? Dur. 1) It's the law. 2) I don't want to be in a wreck and get fucked up really bad but SURVIVE to know that it's my fault I'm a quadriplegic.


Friday Fun - Yummies Edition

1. What is your favorite guilty pleasure yummy food?
I have never felt guilty for eating food that tastes good to me. I sometimes feel guilty for cooking chitterlings (chitlins) because I know the neighbors are thinking that sewage is backed up somewhere, LOL.

2. It is snack time. What do you reach for? Chips? Ice cream? Something healthy? Potato Chips (Lays Original) or sunflower seeds. I like salty snacks.

3. What is your ideal breakfast? 2 eggs over easy, bacon & toast with Red Plum jam.

4. What are you craving right now? Nothing.


Friday's Feast #176

Appetizer - What is your favorite beverage? Tropicana Sugar Free OrangeAde.

Soup - Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work. Blank CDs, Chap Stick, Tropicana OrangeAde

Salad - On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are? 8. I'm rarely honest with MommyDearest. But that's because it's none of her effing business what I do & I don't want to hear her mouth. With strangers, I'm more likely to be silent than lie. But if you ask me a direct question, you will get a direct answer.

Main Course - If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? I don't even care about this, LOL.

Dessert - What stresses you out? What calms you down? People. Music.


The Friday Five - Hodgepodge

1. If you could do one thing in the world, what would you do?
Have sex with Hugh Laurie.

2. If you could be any character from a book, movie, or television show, who would you be? Why? Um... Milla Jovovich's character in the Resident Evil movies. Because she kicks ass.

3. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Race would really not be an issue. Seriously. Not just people saying that they're colorblind, but that they never have to say it because it never occurs to them to be prejudiced against someone of a different race.

4. If you could make out with one person of the same sex, who would it be? Same sex? Um...probably my BFF. She's fucking HOT, LOL.

5. If you could make out with one person of the opposite sex, who would it be? James Hugh Callum Laurie. Duh.


----------------
Listening to: Georgia Sattelites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Listening to: Notorious B.I.G - Hypnotize
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog