Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blog of the Week - Wee Victory

I first discovered this blog a couple of weeks ago.

Apparently, a baby has been plotting it's escape from the womb for quite a while. (How it got an internet connection in there, I'll never know.)

This really is the cutest/funniest idea for a blog I've ever seen.

Apparently, the poor baby finally escaped it's original prison, but he or she is still too weak to escape the "cell" of the bassinet.

You have to go and read Wee Victory. You should probably start from the beginning, LOL. (I didn't)

A little bit of business. I'm going to start deleting older BOW links from my sidebar. If I don't, I could eventually have 100+ links over there. :-)
----------------
Listening to: Janet Jackson - If (Extended Mix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog