Thursday, January 10, 2008

2 memes in one!!!

This weeks Thursday Challenge's theme is Anything. I also haven't done a Thursday 13 in a while. So, here are my 13 favorite pictures of Hugh Laurie.

It was very hard to pick just a few, LOL. I LOVE the pictures when he's wearing glasses, but I just chose my absolute favorite of those. I LOVE when he's smiling because, other than interviews, it's so rare to see that expression on his face. And I am in lust with all the "Mean Dr. House" face pictures too. *swoon*

I think, technically, they're supposed to be pictures I've personally taken for the Thursday Challenge. But I'm not being graded on or paid for this so whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog