Monday, December 17, 2007

YAY! Paul Thorn on Rick and Bubba

I love Rick and Bubba. Their radio show is where I first heard Paul Thorn. I was just trying to find some of the crazy Christmas stuff (public access tv) when I stumbled on this!



Here's the crazy Christmas stuff, LOL.



Evan has never forgotten this since he first saw it. He always does the "Whoa whoa whoa whoa caroling through the night."

It still makes me smile. :-)

They suck, BTW. Dean & Co. But it's so bad I can't turn away from it.

For all of you Britney fans.



Rick and Bubba Clips.



And finally, Bubba does his part in the fight against Breast Cancer by participating in a demonstration on how to perform a self check.



----------------
Listening to: Run DMC - King of Rock
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog