Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Memeage - 12/18/07

10 on Tuesday - 10 New Year's Resolutions

I don't do resolutions because if there's something I want or need to do, I just do it. Why wait for a new year to get serious about it?

But if I did, they would be:

1. Get laid
2. Sleep 8 hours AT NIGHT every night
3. Do the laundry every week instead of every other week
4. Buy a damned scanner
5. Read more
6. Learn Japanese
7. Bake bread again
8. Start crocheting again
9. Clean my windows
10. Clean out my car


Tuesday Twosome - Your holiday behavior

1. Shopped early for presents or are still procrastinating: Shopped early, I guess. It's easier than waiting until closer to Christmas.

2. “Bah Humbug” or “Jingle Bells…”: Bah Humbug

3. Buy presents because you enjoy giving or because you feel obligated: Feel obligated.

4. Enjoy all the holiday cheer or “Enough already. Give me my present.” Enough already, when will it be March so I don't have to deal with Christmas or Valentine's Day anymore?

5. Open presents on Christmas Eve or wait until Christmas morning One present on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog