Monday, December 03, 2007

Yay but ON NO! But mostly YAY!!!

So my new landlord has decided that my kitchen needs an overhaul.

It does.

But that means I don't want to be here during the day.

So, *sob* I will be staying at Mommy Dearest's house during the day and come back home at night.

After putting up with her for 8 hours and practically biting my tongue off, I don't know if I'll really feel like blogging much.

I don't know if they're starting tomorrow or later in the week.

If I find my camera, I might do some before & after pics. :-)

That is all.
----------------
Listening to: Ruben Studdard - How can you mend a broken heart
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

  1. You poor thing..getting a new kitchen ;) lol..
    Have about the same sleeping pattern as you..boring stuff..
    But we get to blog alot, if that can make up for lack of sleep :)

    My best from Norway
    Joakim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get happy over the overhaul results :-)

    Thanks for stopping by leaving the question: "Isn’t this problem fixed by deleting the no follow crap in your template HTML? Because I haven’t noticed that people commenting to me aren’t able to post links".

    In that case you haven't had any comments from none-Blogger blogs, because I can't leave my link here. So maybe you already have been avoided by none-Blogger bloggers...

    Try to click on my username and you'll see...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog