Saturday, December 01, 2007

What the hell is her mother thinking?!?!

I just got back from Wal-Mart.

While I was there, I saw this girl who appeared to be about Evan's age.

The back of her shirt said "If you like this, you should see the front view"

!!!!!!!

What the FUCK is WRONG with her mother?

WHY would you let your tween daughter wear some shit like that?

I wouldn't let my TEEN daughter wear anything like that. I wouldn't buy anything like that.

Dear Parents,

I'm going to tell you something you obviously don't realize.

Your kids can't wear suggestive or offensive stuff like that if you don't buy it for them. If they make their own money and buy shit like that, you have the right as their parent (read: Authority Figure) to forbid them to wear it!

Burn it. Better yet, make them burn it as often as it happens and eventually they'll stop wasting their money on shit that makes them look like little whores in training.

Sincerely,
A disgusted person who doesn't think pedophiles need any more incentive to molest your daughter.

God, please help these idiots to see the error of their ways. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog