Saturday, December 01, 2007

Saturday Special

~Dream Time ~ Have You Ever...~

1. Danced At A Ball?:
Does the prom count? If so, no, LOL. I don't remember dancing at my prom. I remember sitting at a table wondering why the hell I listened to Mommy Dearest and came.

2. Flown A Kite?:
I don't remember. Maybe?

3. Strolled Hand In Hand Along The Seashore?:
Hell no. The only time I've ever strolled hand in hand was when Evan was too young to cross the street by himself. I've never been to a beach, never want to go to a beach.

4. Rode A Train For The Fun Of It?: No. I don't know if I've ever ridden a train. I've ridden a subway. It wasn't fun.

----------------
Listening to: Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog