Saturday, December 01, 2007

Saturday Special

~Dream Time ~ Have You Ever...~

1. Danced At A Ball?:
Does the prom count? If so, no, LOL. I don't remember dancing at my prom. I remember sitting at a table wondering why the hell I listened to Mommy Dearest and came.

2. Flown A Kite?:
I don't remember. Maybe?

3. Strolled Hand In Hand Along The Seashore?:
Hell no. The only time I've ever strolled hand in hand was when Evan was too young to cross the street by himself. I've never been to a beach, never want to go to a beach.

4. Rode A Train For The Fun Of It?: No. I don't know if I've ever ridden a train. I've ridden a subway. It wasn't fun.

----------------
Listening to: Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a beachy person, either. Notice my answer was a beach at night?

    ;-)

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog