Saturday, December 01, 2007

Stolen from Kwizgiver

Because I felt like it! :-) Her answers cracked me up, BTW. Go read them!

How many keys are on your keychain? 5?

If you were given a canvas and watercolors, what would you paint? Nothing. I don't paint.

What do you regard as the most repulsive form of music? Opera. I like the music, but the singing...ew.

Whose mind, besides your own, would you like to control? My mother's

What is the most dangerous occupation? Soldier?

What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed? Go to the bathroom

What do you consider the greatest threat to mankind? Mankind

If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go? Yesterday. I would have taken a sleeping pill right after Evan went to bed.

What are you thankful you are not doing right now? Cleaning toilets

What is your favorite kind of candy? Right now it's chocolate covered pomegranate candy

What is your favorite thing about the beach?
Not being required to be there

If you were invisible, where would you go?
A bank vault

What is one object in your home that you are embarrassed to own? that Britney Spears CD

Fill in the blank; When I dance, I look like:
I'm having a seizure

Who is one person you wish you would have never met? That dude with the 12 inch penis. I did him ONCE. He won't leave me alone now...

What is your favorite fruit? Mango

What is your favorite kind of cookie? Chewy Chocolate Chip

If you were an evil dictator, where would you rule? Puerto Rico. I'd make Ricky Martin my bitch.

What do you need to get right now at the drug store? Midol

What song do you keep hearing over and over again? Special Feeling by Diddy. Because I keep playing it

What was the happiest age of your life? 35

What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own? I don't really care about clothes

What two words describe your lifestyle? I'll get back to that one

Which ocean creature fascinates you most? Those jellyfish that are about 1 inch long and kill you when they sting you

On a scale of 1-10; how religious are you? I'm not religious at all. I'm about a 5 spiritual? I believe in God, I pray to God, I will not worship him in church because I have enough hypocrites to deal with already

What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with? Whatever, man

What color looks best on you? Pink

What is your favorite thing about being sick?
WHY would there be a favorite thing? What the hell kind of question is that???

Whats new? My bra. It's powder blue

Why are you here right now? because I don't feel like vacuuming

What commercial do you find most annoying? I avoid commercials so I really couldn't tell you

What was your favorite meal growing up? Roast beef, mashed potatoes & green beans

If you had to spend the rest of your life in one place, where would it be? Place like state or place like a building? Chattanooga, TN or my house

Fill in the blank; I am so much smarter than: Every one of my family members, LOL (My dad's deceased. If he were still here I'd have said most of my relatives)

What one person or thing reminds you of the 80 One person? Hulk Hogan

What is college really good for? Finding out what you're really interested in

Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been? I don't know. I'm not one of those people that appreciates nature or architecture

What body part aches you the most right now?
Lower Back

When is the angriest you have ever been? When my mother's other daughter spanked Evan

What do you waste your time doing? Stuff like this

On a scale of 1-10; how much do you trust people? 1. I trust my BFF a 10, she's never lied to me or let me down.

If you were forced to choose your own death, how would you die? In my sleeeeeeeep. Hell, I'd die now just to get some rest, LOL.

On a scale of 1-10; how photogenic are you?
With makeup, 10. I'll never forget when I was in college and some dude came to see my roomate. He saw my picture and said "Who is she? She's cute!" I told him it was my sister. I don't know what people are seeing when they look at me in person, but a lot of people argue with me that I'm really the person in the picture, LOL. Without makeup...5. I still think I'm hot. Just not HOTT. :-)

What aspect of your personality could use a little work? Interpersonal skills

What is your greatest addiction? Nicotine

What issue are you sick of hearing about? Child abuse/sexual abuse. Can't we just gas those sick fuckers?

If you were a professional wrestler, what would your ring name be? Evil Bitch

What language would you like to master?
Spanish

What is your favorite dish at a Chinese restaurant? I forget what it's called. It's similar to sweet & sour chicken but the sauce is brown. Peking chicken?

Who would you least likely expect a phone call from? Hugh Laurie

What is the longest you have ever gone without a shower? No idea. Probably a week when I couldn't get out of bed without crying. I only got up to use the bathroom and only because I didn't want to lay in my own filth, LOL.

What is the saddest movie you have ever seen?
I don't know. Schindler's List?

What time do you usually fall asleep? 7 am for 2 hours. 5 pm for as long as The Boy stays quiet.

Where is the worst place to be stuck waiting?
Outside the bathroom

What is the cutest animal on Earth? A lab/chow mix puppy

Name one celebrity that has no right being a celebrity. I'll name one who does. That's easier. Morgan Freeman.

What hobby have you always wanted to pick up?
Knitting. I can crochet, but knit stuff looks much cooler.





----------------
Listening to: Amy Winehouse - Stronger Than Me
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Listening to: Diddy - Last Night (feat. Keyshia Cole)
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Listening to: KCI and JoJo - All My Life
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Listening to: N Sync - Gone
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers! Chocolate-covered pomegranate candy??? Sweet heaven on earth!!! Where can you get that????
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get it from Wal-Mart. But I'm about to start ordering from their website because the bags are bigger, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog