Thursday, December 13, 2007

3x Thursday

Someone Elses' Wishes

You have been granted 3 wishes! However, you have to use your wishes on 3 separate people. Who would you choose, what would you wish for them, and why? (Usual genie rules apply: no falling in love, no bringing back people from the dead, and no extra wishes)

Why would I even want wishes for someone else? I am not that generous.

I would wish that Sunshine won the lottery for 100 million dollars. I'd have a house & Evan would have his college paid for.

I would wish that Mommy Dearest won the lottery for 100 million dollars. I'd have a house & Evan would have his college paid for.

I would wish that my oldest niece was able to live the life she wants to live and not be stuck here for the rest of her life.

----------------
Listening to: Feist - 1 2 3 4
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog