Thursday, December 13, 2007

3x Thursday

Someone Elses' Wishes

You have been granted 3 wishes! However, you have to use your wishes on 3 separate people. Who would you choose, what would you wish for them, and why? (Usual genie rules apply: no falling in love, no bringing back people from the dead, and no extra wishes)

Why would I even want wishes for someone else? I am not that generous.

I would wish that Sunshine won the lottery for 100 million dollars. I'd have a house & Evan would have his college paid for.

I would wish that Mommy Dearest won the lottery for 100 million dollars. I'd have a house & Evan would have his college paid for.

I would wish that my oldest niece was able to live the life she wants to live and not be stuck here for the rest of her life.

----------------
Listening to: Feist - 1 2 3 4
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog