Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm gonna try liquor!

So, yesterday I went out and bought some rum,Mojito mixer & a bottle of Manischewitz Concord Grape wine (I don't know what it is about the name, but it makes me laugh. It's gross, btw. Needs more acid).

I drank a mug of the wine & a mojito while the fuckers were here NOT installing the new water heater.

I thought they'd be gone soon.

I started drinking at about 5. By the time they left at 9, whatever buzz I had was gone.

Since I also bought 2 of those little sample sized bottles (pineapple rum & mango rum) I drank one of those.

Fell asleep at 2 am.

Woke up at 9:30 am today because I'd set the alarm for that time. (They were supposed to give me a new toilet after they fixed the water heater, but I don't see that happening today since he's STILL HERE trying to fix what he fucked up yesterday).

Then I 'napped' until he came over at noon.

I forced myself to get UP out of bed, LOL.

Got on the computer.

I'm still sleepy.

I think I'm going to try alcoholism for a while. Or at least until I get a month's worth of sleep. ;-)

Of course, if alcohol is like everything else in my life, getting 'tipsy' will only work for another 2 days. Then I really will become an alcoholic because of the amount of alcohol I'll have to drink to get sleepy.

----------------
Listening to: Robin Thicke - Lost Without You
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Elliott Yamin - Movin' On
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog