Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm gonna try liquor!

So, yesterday I went out and bought some rum,Mojito mixer & a bottle of Manischewitz Concord Grape wine (I don't know what it is about the name, but it makes me laugh. It's gross, btw. Needs more acid).

I drank a mug of the wine & a mojito while the fuckers were here NOT installing the new water heater.

I thought they'd be gone soon.

I started drinking at about 5. By the time they left at 9, whatever buzz I had was gone.

Since I also bought 2 of those little sample sized bottles (pineapple rum & mango rum) I drank one of those.

Fell asleep at 2 am.

Woke up at 9:30 am today because I'd set the alarm for that time. (They were supposed to give me a new toilet after they fixed the water heater, but I don't see that happening today since he's STILL HERE trying to fix what he fucked up yesterday).

Then I 'napped' until he came over at noon.

I forced myself to get UP out of bed, LOL.

Got on the computer.

I'm still sleepy.

I think I'm going to try alcoholism for a while. Or at least until I get a month's worth of sleep. ;-)

Of course, if alcohol is like everything else in my life, getting 'tipsy' will only work for another 2 days. Then I really will become an alcoholic because of the amount of alcohol I'll have to drink to get sleepy.

----------------
Listening to: Robin Thicke - Lost Without You
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Elliott Yamin - Movin' On
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog