Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Fave



This week's theme is "Favorite Christmas Carol".

I don't listen to a lot of Christmas music. Honestly, the only time I ever hear it is at Wal-Mart or Mommy Dearest's car.

SHE loves Christmas music. The oldies. Like by The Temptations. Last year I had to make her 2 CDs with Christmas music (one for the house, one for the car).

The only one I won't immediately change the station to avoid hearing is The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole. I sing it a lot too, to the dismay of all within earshot.

I guess I also enjoy Christmas in Hollis by Run DMC, LOL. It's not all sappy like some of the traditional carols.

The only reason I'm posting this is because Mommy Community is hosting Carol for a Cause. Basically, you record yourself caroling and then people pay to hear it. All donations will be sent to Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. You can read about it here.

That is all. I will now return to my regularly scheduled Scroogeiness. :-)



----------------
Listening to: Ricky Martin - I don't care
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog