4 for Friday
Q1 - Holy Crap!: What would you do if you saw someone who looked exactly like you? Would you approach them and attempt to have a conversation, snap a picture if you could get away with it, or just run like hell? I'd ask them to pose for a picture with me, then come home and blog about it, LOL.
Q2 - Dreams: According to many sources, with a little training and discipline, it is entirely possible to control your dreams. Would you want to be able to control what you dream about when you are asleep, and if so, what are some of the things you think you'd choose to dream about? I already can to some extent. As soon as I realize that I'm dreaming, I try to change it into something I like. I've also managed to "get back" into dreams after I've already awakened. That only happened once or twice. They were kick ass dreams! :-)
Q3 - Pay Phones: After years of seeing its public pay-phone business migrate to cell phones, AT&T said earlier this week it will phase out its pay phones in 13 states by the end of 2008. While AT&T's decision doesn't mean the end of the pay phone--Verizon, one of the nation's largest pay phone providers says it is still committed to the pay phone business--public phones are becoming more difficult to find. When was the last time you used a public pay phone, and are you concerned that pay phones may eventually disappear altogether? I have no idea when I last used a public phone. No, I'm not concerned about it.
Q4 -Lingerie-clad Models: In Carmel, Indiana, some residents are demanding City Hall do something about the local Victoria's Secret window display. Parents are concerned that Victoria's Secret goes too far with its public-facing displays, and that local children are being made vulnerable to inappropriate images. Do you feel stores like Victoria's Secret should tone it down a bit, or is how they choose to entice shoppers into their store okay as is? I don't know, I've never seen a VS ad in person. And I don't think it would expose Evan to anything he hasn't already seen...
1. Are you married? I am happily single
2. When do your claws come out? On a daily basis
3. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, it wasn't bad
4. Who is the last person you held? My son
5. Describe a time you've gone overboard: I've never been on a ship...(Hee hee. I know what you mean, but I don't remember)
1. the last 4 books you have read? I'm not getting up to look, so I'll say Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz, The Testament by John Grisham, You've been warned by James Patterson, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
2. the last 4 websites you have visited? JJHF, The Big Bald Blog, HaloScan, Gmail
3. 4 favorite items of clothing? Spongebob sleepants, Care Bears sleep pants, Red sleep pants (Christmassy), some other sleep pants, LOL
4. 4 favorite things to eat? Carbs, Salty Carbs, Sweet Carbs, Kim Chee
5. 4 favorite movies? In the Line of Fire, Kill Bill Volume 2, The Abyss, Underworld
6. 4 favorite books? The Dark Tower Series
7. 4 favorite TV shows? House, MD, CSI, Dr Who, Samantha Who?
8. 4 things you ate yesterday? Dark chocolate pomegranate candy, potato chips (Lays Original), Shrimp flavored ramen noodles in a cup, Healthy Choice cafe steamer
9. 4 things you need to do today? Use the bathroom, go to Mommy Dearest's house for dinner, take some Pepto Bismol, stop feeling sleepy (more on that later)
10. 4 gifts you want during the holiday season? Money, lots of money, gobs of money, 30 million dollars
What was the last game you purchased? Lego Star Wars
Name something in which you don’t believe. Reincarnation
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick? Oprah. More fodder for my Oprah hate posts & she gives good presents.
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way? "Family" often hurt you worse than friends.
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room. Anywhere that's quiet & had a bed.
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...