Saturday, December 01, 2007

Random Poll about Hair



I thought about this because I remember when I first moved down here and I was still trippin over the accents. Some teacher was ticked off at a student and said "You a long hair".

Like it was some kind of insult.

I would have called the boy Mullet Head, but whatever.

Anyway, my nephews are in a different part of the country. They are also biracial. And they have big ass afros like what Evan would have if I didn't insist on shaving off most of his hair all the time.

I wonder if I'd let The Boy have an afro like Oates (Hall & Oates) if I lived somewhere else?

----------------
Listening to: Ricky Martin - Raza De Mil Colores
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the way kids have their hair depends on where they live.

    I don't think it's fair on the children.

    They should have the feeling they're accepted for the way they are, not for the way they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hetep and Respect A, I voted yes. I think parents should leave a kids hair alone (make sure it is neat).

    To many parents put unhealthy crap in their children's hair and then wonder why they are sick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog