1. What is your favorite holiday song? This Christmas by Joe
2. What is your least favorite holiday song? All the rest of them.
3. If you had to sing a holiday song Karaoke style at a Christmas party, which one would you choose, and why? I would not sing in public.
4. Take the quiz: Which Christmas Carol are you?
|Your Christmas Song Is|
Here Comes Santa Claus
Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus
Right down Santa Claus lane
Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer
Pullin' on the reins
You don't get into the Christmas spirit too early
But by Christmas Eve, you're psyched for the holidays
5. Does it bother you if you walk through a store that has signs that say “Happy Holidays?” I don't really think about it.
6. Does it bother you if you find that the same store has displays that mention Hanukkah and Kwanzaa by name, but make no specific mention of Christmas? Yes. I already think people are waaaaaaaay too gee dee PC. If you're going to mention one, mention them all OR take a stand and pick one. Just one.
Listening to: Prince - Delirious