Saturday, December 08, 2007

Blogthings Quizzes

You Are 60% Control Freak

Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.
However, sometimes you get too obsessed with making everything in your life picture perfect.


What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are calm and rational person with a good deal of balance in your life.
Friends consider you to be kind, caring, and truly loyal.
You are easy going and trusting. However, you are too sensible to fall for mind games.
Open to the world, you are not afraid to be yourself.

If you don't get enough sleep, you are: Able to cope

It's hard to sleep next to you because: You're a bed hog


That is TOTAL BEE ESS! I'm neither easy going nor trusting. I have no choice but to cope with my lack of sleep. It's that or suicide. And I'm not a bed hog. I barely move when I sleep. But I don't like anyone in my bed with me unless I just had sex with him and even then, he can leave as soon as it's over, LOL.

You Are Very Honest

You tell it like it is, no matter what.
Even if the truth hurts, you'll dish it out.
And while some may get hurt by your honesty...
At least everyone knows where you stand!


----------------
Listening to: Jennifer Lopez - Do It Well ft Ludacris
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog