Thursday, December 27, 2007

Life - NC17 Rating

So the DVR broke.

AGAIN.

This will be my 4th DVR? *sigh*

Since mine is an older model, they'll probably replace it with one of the newer ones like my mother has. I don't like that one. I can't search for specific actors on that. There's no news ticker.

*cries*

Anyway, on our way to the cable company, Evan & I started talking about something. I don't remember what it was specifically, but I remember saying

Me - The world is so crazy these days
E - I know
Me - No, you don't know. When I was a kid, we didn't hear about all the depraved shit that we hear about these days. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but we didn't hear about it. The fact that all of this insanity is becoming everyday news just....I don't even know the word..."sad" doesn't cover it.
E - Maybe they need to invent a new word to describe it
Me - I guess they do.

I find myself talking to Evan frequently about the STUPID ASS SHIT people do on a daily basis.

It drives me crazy.

I worry about my child.

When I was his age, my mother only had to worry about kidnappers.

I have to worry about kidnappers,pregnancy, VD, drugs, alcohol, all the stupid things kids do that ends up killing them because they're trying to be "cool".

OH! I remember what we were talking about.

I said that when I was his age, people thought that by the year 2000, we'd have flying cars. I told him that a lot of things haven't progressed as much as people had thought back then. But then other things have progressed too far.

Like when did blow jobs become "no big deal"? Women act like it's not a big deal. So their daughters are giving boys blow jobs on the school bus in front of God & everybody and then still claiming virginity. Sex is sex, people. If you had a 5 year old and some sick fucker wanted her to suck on his penis, you'd call that molestation, wouldn't you? Why should the definition of sex change because there isn't vaginal penetration?

Oral sex isn't "ok" for a teenager to do. You CAN get diseases from oral sex too. And yes, if you blow every boy on the football team, you're a whore.

"Sex Parties" are not cool. Girls wearing those plastic bracelets professing what sex acts they will perform is not cool.

When I was a teenager, I didn't have sex because I saw how boys had sex with a girl and never spoke to her again. But he spoke about her to anyone who would listen. I was not going to be one of those girls.

The thing that really gets me is that when these girls talk about what they've done, they never feel good about themselves afterward. They don't speak about it with pride.

So why the hell do they do it?

Many women my age have never had an orgasm. They've never masturbated.

How can you tell a man what will please you if you don't even know what you like?

Many women my age won't tell a man what feels good because they're only worried about his pleasure.

How many people were confident enough in their teens to tell people what they really liked/believed/wanted???

Why don't parents have honest conversations with their children about sex? Not just about pregnancy and VD, but about the emotions that go along with it?

I've had sex with men for pleasure, but I'm an adult. I know that sex, even without love, brings up feelings. If he's good, I'm going to develop some feelings of affection for him & his "skills", LOL. Even though I know he's a loser. Even though I know I'll never marry him. The difference is, I know what I'm getting into.

If you're 30+, you know how much you didn't know for the first 30 years of your life. And you're probably aware of how much you don't know now.

Kids don't think about that.

Which is another thing I've told Evan over a million times. "You can't anticipate all the consequences of your actions. Think of all the things that could go wrong BEFORE you do anything stupid. Then realize that there are 5,003 other things that you didn't think of that could go wrong. If you still want to do it...don't!" LOL!

I think The Boy has a good head on his shoulders. We talk about it any time some teenager dies of alcohol poisoning, or gets pregnant, or ODs, or gets in a wreck, whatever.

He says all the right things.

But that testosterone isn't coursing through his system yet. I guess....

*sigh*

I just hope he'll be ok. And that he keeps his head on straight. And that the shit that he tells me is really how he feels and not just what he thinks I want to hear.


----------------
Listening to: J Geils Band - Freeze Frame
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog