Monday, December 03, 2007

Heads or Tails

Heads or Tails #17 - Three

Three paperbacks on the shelf above my head:
1. Executive Orders - Tom Clancy
2. Frankenstein - Dean Koontz
3. Postmortem - Patricia Cornwell




Tuesday Twosome

1. What two things do you “have” to wear when it is chilly/cold outside? socks & shoes

2. What are two good things about wintry weather? The temperature & my electricity bill.

3. What two things do you really dislike about wintry weather? That it doesn't last all year. All the holidays.

4. On average, how cold does it get in your city/town and how long does the cold weather last? I have no idea. Freezing? However long it lasts, it's not long enough for me

5. Would you rather be stuck at home because of a blizzard or flooding? Blizzard.


10 on Tuesday

10 favorite things to complain about

1. My back
2. Evan not picking up after himself
3. Lack of sleep
4. Boredom
5. Mommy Dearest
6. My car
7. My knees
8. My headaches
9. Stupid people
10. Slow drivers.


----------------
Listening to: Feist - My Moon My Man
via FoxyTunes

19 comments:

  1. Hrm... everybody seems to be reading those authors. I guess I should, too. Just to find out what all the fuss is about.

    Good "three" post.
    http://smarmoofus.com/?p=34

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by to check on your tuesday twosome and ten on tuesdays.

    mine are up also.

    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like the kind of books my mom enjoys. I need to get back to reading more, I'd probably like them too.

    I have a tasty H/D at my State of Confusion blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applaud you because I do NOT like cold weather. It's a good thing I live further south.
    :)
    http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=166

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Koontz wrote a Frankenstein also. My sister is crazy about Koontz; I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a doubt angel....Do you ever sleep? lol..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. and three really great books indeed!! Have a wonderful Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting collection of books you have out there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, those are some of the Tuesday memes I liked to do. The Heads or Tails meme is new to me. Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have all the Clancy Jack Ryan novels. Dean Koontz is a favorite, too. Have you read the Odd Thomas series by him? Patricia Cornwell! I think we have the same taste in authors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Skittles - I have the Jack Ryan movies with Harrison Ford, LOL. Every time I read Clancy I get confused with all the Russian names.

    Yes, I've read the Odd Thomas series. I like Thomas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of those books, but I like the authors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have read #1 and #3, now I will have to go to the library and get #2.

    Happy HoT

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've definitely got GREAT taste in authors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved Postmortem....I enjoy the other two authors but haven't read those one's....like your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of Memes for Tuesday!! Great job on all of them. I am currently reading three books. 1 fiction and two non!

    Secret Agent Mama

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great take on the Heads or Tails Theme,I love Koontz.
    Thanks for visiting the cafe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woohoo! Great books indeed!

    3...2...10. Lot's of things there. I also agree on 1,3,7 and 8!

    Lifecruiser.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't read any of those books. Will have to check them at the library.

    I wear my pajama bottoms under my jeans and two pairs of socks in winter.

    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog