Monday, December 03, 2007

Heads or Tails

Heads or Tails #17 - Three

Three paperbacks on the shelf above my head:
1. Executive Orders - Tom Clancy
2. Frankenstein - Dean Koontz
3. Postmortem - Patricia Cornwell




Tuesday Twosome

1. What two things do you “have” to wear when it is chilly/cold outside? socks & shoes

2. What are two good things about wintry weather? The temperature & my electricity bill.

3. What two things do you really dislike about wintry weather? That it doesn't last all year. All the holidays.

4. On average, how cold does it get in your city/town and how long does the cold weather last? I have no idea. Freezing? However long it lasts, it's not long enough for me

5. Would you rather be stuck at home because of a blizzard or flooding? Blizzard.


10 on Tuesday

10 favorite things to complain about

1. My back
2. Evan not picking up after himself
3. Lack of sleep
4. Boredom
5. Mommy Dearest
6. My car
7. My knees
8. My headaches
9. Stupid people
10. Slow drivers.


----------------
Listening to: Feist - My Moon My Man
via FoxyTunes

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog