Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.

Hoochiema - The thing for which you can't remember it's proper name.

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
Sensual Seduction

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Money

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

Pipe smoke reminds me of my dad.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
Any and all "reality" (and especially celebrity) dating shows. I think they make all the participants look incredibly stupid & shallow.



----------------
Listening to: Run DMC - You Be 'illin
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog