Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday 5

1. What’s your favorite song about growing up? Parent's just don't understand

2. What’s your favorite song about cars or driving? I have no idea, LOL. There are songs I love to listen to while I'm driving, but I don't remember any songs about cars or driving...

3. What’s your favorite song whose title is a person’s name? Angie. Because that's the only one I can think of and when I was in college some dude sang the song to me at a little get together.

4. What’s your favorite get-up-and-dance song? I don't dance.

5. What’s your favorite novelty song?
White & Nerdy

----------------
Listening to: Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog