Friday, December 14, 2007

4 Foods on Friday

#7 questions

#1. Bagels. What’s your favorite kind of bagel and how do you like to eat them? White. With cream cheese & smoked salmon

#2. Mashed potatoes. How do you like them? Lumps - love em or leave em? I like them creamy with lots of real butter. No lumps.

#3. Mac and cheese. How do you make it? Boxed or from scratch? Add anything? I don't make it anymore. Not now that Evan is old enough to do the easy mac, but when I used to make it I would add some extra cheese.

#4. Grapes. Cold, frozen or room temperature? Do you prefer red or green? Why? If I eat them I prefer Green. Room temperature. Because my teeth are sensitive to cold and I prefer tart over sweet.

----------------
Listening to: Rhianna - Umbrella
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog