1. Would you describe yourself as impatient? Why/why not? Absolutely. I would describe myself that way because it's true.
2. In general, do you think you're a good worker? Why/why not? What are your strengths? I'm an awesome worker. I do my job to the best of my abilities which is, if I do say so myself, better than a lot of people's best. My strengths are strong organizational skills and perfectionism. I don't stop until it's perfect TO ME. I found that any employer I had had lower expectations for whatever it was than I did, LOL.
3. Do you think you're a good person? Why/why not? I have the ability to be a good person. LMAO! I've almost gotten over the guilt that I feel when I'm not "good". That's going to be my New Year's resolution...not feeling guilty when I cut some slow motherfucker off in traffic. ;-)
13 Strange Celebrity "Attractions"
If you've read this blog AT ALL in the past 12 months, you realize that I always have a celebrity crush. Some last longer than others. Some are more intense than others (Hugh Laurie is my current imaginary BF). And then there are some that I can't even explain myself. Sometimes it freaks me out, LOL. I become obsessed with finding out WHY I'm attracted to that particular person. Sometimes I never figure it out. These aren't exactly "crushes", though. I'm just attracted to them and they don't fit my usual "type".
1. Steven Tyler of Aerosmith - It's strange because he's so freaking skinny. And ugly. And he looks like he stinks.
2. Gerard Butler - It's strange because I don't think he's attractive. But when he played Attila he was incredibly sexy to me.
3. Joaquin Phoenix - Definitely not attractive to me. But he was sexy in Walk the Line.
4. Drew Carey - I don't know. Something about his big black nerdy glasses was cute to me, LOL. I always felt like he'd be fun to hang out with.
5. Ron Rifkin - Better known as Arvin Sloan on Alias. The short little effer was EVIL. But also kind of cute. :-)
6. Katt Williams - Short little Prince look alike. You might know him as Money Mike from Friday After Next. His voice is SO irritating. But he's funny as hell.
7. Mike Rowe - Dirty Jobs guy. It's not strange that I had a crush on him (back when he worked at QVC). He is "my type". But he looks like a Shar Pei.
8. Judi Dench - She's a woman.
9. David Letterman - Poor dude is...unfortunate looking, LOL! But I've been attracted to him since my early teens.
10. Ice Cube - Now he's HOTT! It's strange because he looks like my brother. Which is kind of gross when I think about it.
11. Andre 3000 - Good looking man. But he dresses so CRAZY and any time I've seen him in an interview I get the impression that he's a space cadet. I don't normally like stupid or spacey...
12. Gordon Ramsay - What???!!?!?!? OMG. I find myself searching for his name on the DVR (after looking for Hugh Laurie & Clint Eastwood) because I just feel an intense sexual attraction for him. And he's not handsome. And it pisses me off that I can like anyone that other women get moist over, LOL. WHAT is he DOING to us American women??
13. The Green Lantern - There was one series of some cartoon show...let me think...The Legion of Superheroes? I don't remember. But The Green Lantern was a black guy and I always thought that if he was a real man and not a cartoon he'd be fine as hell. It's strange because he's a geedee cartoon...
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...