Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday 11/15/07

3x Thursday

1. Would you describe yourself as impatient? Why/why not? Absolutely. I would describe myself that way because it's true.

2. In general, do you think you're a good worker? Why/why not? What are your strengths? I'm an awesome worker. I do my job to the best of my abilities which is, if I do say so myself, better than a lot of people's best. My strengths are strong organizational skills and perfectionism. I don't stop until it's perfect TO ME. I found that any employer I had had lower expectations for whatever it was than I did, LOL.

3. Do you think you're a good person? Why/why not? I have the ability to be a good person. LMAO! I've almost gotten over the guilt that I feel when I'm not "good". That's going to be my New Year's resolution...not feeling guilty when I cut some slow motherfucker off in traffic. ;-)

Thursday Thirteen

13 Strange Celebrity "Attractions"
If you've read this blog AT ALL in the past 12 months, you realize that I always have a celebrity crush. Some last longer than others. Some are more intense than others (Hugh Laurie is my current imaginary BF). And then there are some that I can't even explain myself. Sometimes it freaks me out, LOL. I become obsessed with finding out WHY I'm attracted to that particular person. Sometimes I never figure it out. These aren't exactly "crushes", though. I'm just attracted to them and they don't fit my usual "type".

1. Steven Tyler of Aerosmith - It's strange because he's so freaking skinny. And ugly. And he looks like he stinks.

2. Gerard Butler - It's strange because I don't think he's attractive. But when he played Attila he was incredibly sexy to me.

3. Joaquin Phoenix - Definitely not attractive to me. But he was sexy in Walk the Line.

4. Drew Carey - I don't know. Something about his big black nerdy glasses was cute to me, LOL. I always felt like he'd be fun to hang out with.

5. Ron Rifkin - Better known as Arvin Sloan on Alias. The short little effer was EVIL. But also kind of cute. :-)

6. Katt Williams - Short little Prince look alike. You might know him as Money Mike from Friday After Next. His voice is SO irritating. But he's funny as hell.

7. Mike Rowe - Dirty Jobs guy. It's not strange that I had a crush on him (back when he worked at QVC). He is "my type". But he looks like a Shar Pei.

8. Judi Dench - She's a woman.

9. David Letterman - Poor dude is...unfortunate looking, LOL! But I've been attracted to him since my early teens.

10. Ice Cube - Now he's HOTT! It's strange because he looks like my brother. Which is kind of gross when I think about it.

11. Andre 3000 - Good looking man. But he dresses so CRAZY and any time I've seen him in an interview I get the impression that he's a space cadet. I don't normally like stupid or spacey...

12. Gordon Ramsay - What???!!?!?!? OMG. I find myself searching for his name on the DVR (after looking for Hugh Laurie & Clint Eastwood) because I just feel an intense sexual attraction for him. And he's not handsome. And it pisses me off that I can like anyone that other women get moist over, LOL. WHAT is he DOING to us American women??

13. The Green Lantern - There was one series of some cartoon show...let me think...The Legion of Superheroes? I don't remember. But The Green Lantern was a black guy and I always thought that if he was a real man and not a cartoon he'd be fine as hell. It's strange because he's a geedee cartoon...

16 comments:

  1. Your list cracked me up! The only one I do find "attractive" on here would Gerard Butler who I liked in Phantom of the Opera. Great TT! Thank you for stopping by to visit me! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on The Green Lantern! Yes, he's from the Legion of Superheroes (I have a 5 year old who's into superheroes)...but I can see that!

    Thanks for visiting my T13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah that's quite a list! Judi Dench AND Steve Tyler...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it weird that I love Clark Kent as a cartoon AND the HOTTTT Tom Welling version on Smallville? Yummmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, that's a pretty frightening list, but refreshing too. Nice to see that you're not after the typical hollywood types. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love Hugh Laurie, too. He is hot. Ice Cube is hot, too. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't think of a single theme for this meme today. But this one, I may have to try out next week or tomorrow for Friday Fifteen. There are 4 on your list that work for me. Joaquin Phoenix, Drew Carey, Mike Rowe and Gordon Ramsey. Yum, yum, and yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you like them in one role more than the overall person. I bet they'd take that as a compliment to their acting!

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes an attractive personality overcomes the looks. ;) Thanks for visiting My Meandering Mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drew Carey?!?! Wow! That's pretty funny, actually. I agree with you about Hugh Laurie, though...he's yummy...especially when he speaks with his Britsh accent!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hands off Ramsay, please.

    I understand these...I even understand the girl crush on Judi Dench. It's all about the charisma isn't it?

    I disagree with you about Ramsay; he's extremely handsome in a craggy Scottish way.

    Let's face it---sex appeal isn't just about looks...

    Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Susan - I was telling you the roles because I didn't even know his name. I had to look it up. I thought more people might know Arvin Sloane than Ron Rifkin. And Katt Williams is a funny comedian. Not just APimpNamedSlickback. ;-)

    Tiffany - I'm not a fan of the British accent. I'm not a fan of any accent except Southern, LOL. I love Hugh in spite of his accent.

    Damozel - You can have Ramsay! I don't want to be attracted to him, LOL. I agree that attraction/sex appeal isn't just about looks. It's just crazy the people who appeal to me, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You had me at Hugh Laurie! Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting from a man's point of view. I met Hugh Laurie many years ago. Nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you want me to cry, Nicholas????

    ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog