Monday, November 05, 2007

I've been tagged. Again

About a month ago, JennieBoo tagged me with the "Me meme". I was supposed to list 5 random things about me. I couldn't think of 5 random things that day, because I think too hard and I feel like I've already said all the random crap about me on other memes or at JJHF.

Sue has just tagged me with a random things about me meme.
So I'll try to do this anyway and hopefully NO ONE ELSE WILL TAG ME WITH A "____ RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF MEME"!!!

1. When I sleep, I very rarely change positions. If I fall asleep on my back, I sleep on my back all night. If I fall asleep on my side, I say that way.
2. I don't like beer.
3. I don't normally paint my nails because the polish chips and I'm too lazy to do the upkeep.
4. I think medical marijuana should be legalized & come with an appetite suppressant, LOL.
5. I have a blonde hair that grows out of my forehead. Very fine. It's gotten as long as an inch before I noticed it the first time.
6. When I was in my 20s, I used to sell my blood/plasma to make extra money.
7. I taught Evan to spell his whole name by singing it. Everything's about music with me.

I'm not tagging anyone else.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like beer either. Never have, and I'm sure I never will, even though I wish I did. It's way cheaper than liquor and wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music is a really good learning instrument. I used it to learn Japanese through college, but when I finally made it to Japan I was referred to as Supaa-Staa (because I sang everything :-/)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog