Friday, November 09, 2007

It's Friday!

Friday Fill-In #45

1. Plans and schedules are a necessary evil.

2. I'm happy when things are free.

3. The last thing I drank was Peach Citrus Fresca.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my son. He's priceless!

5. I like extra cheese & bacon on my pizza.

6. Dear November, you always take too long to get here.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my DVR recordings, tomorrow my plans include maybe braiding my hair and Sunday, I want to SLEEP for more than 2 hours at a time!

Five on Friday: Forgetful

1. They say elephants never forget. Would you compare your memory to that of an elephant or gnat? These days, a gnat.

2. What kinds of things do you find it easy to remember? My name, phone number, address...

3. What kinds of things do you find it difficult to remember? Everything else, LOL. Sometimes I remember to make a grocery list, but then I forget to take it with me OR (my favorite) I forget to take it out of my purse.

4. How does your short-term memory compare to your long-term memory? I no longer have the short term memory to make new memories that turn into old memories. It's crazy.


5. How do you commit things to memory? Do you use tricks, songs, images, word associations, or other little mnemonics?
If it's a name, I try to repeat it in my head a few times. If I'm listening to a song or TV show the first time I hear whatever it is, I'm more likely to remember.

Friday Fiver

1. Who do you owe? Freaking Mommy Dearest. I don't have dental insurance and she loaned me the money to get a root canal and that thing that they put on your tooth afterwards. Crown?

2. What do you wait for? MONDAYS when The Boy goes back to school for another 5 days, LOL.

3. What do you disguise? My pain.

4. Tell us a lie:I had a threesome with The Rock & Julian McMahon last night. Dwayne is very emotional. He cried afterwards.

5. Friday fill-in:
I can't get enough of
those dark chocolate pomegranate filled candies.

FOUR FOR FRIDAY

Q1 - Judged by a Supreme Being: If their objective were to judge us, what would the three worst places be for extraterrestrials to land in the U.S. and observe Americans? Los Angeles/Hollywood. Las Vegas. New Orleans.

Q2 - Changing it Up: After checking into a hotel, have you ever been so disappointed with your accommodations that you asked to be moved to another room? If so, what were the circumstances that led to the request?
Yes. There was mildew in the shower and the whole room made me itch. We actually left. This was in NY city.

Q3 - Wedding Bands: Do you have a system for when you do and do not wear your wedding band/ring? For instance, do you wear yours 24/7/365, remove at night or when participating in strenuous activities, etc.? If you are not married and you wear jewelry on a regular basis, what system do you employ? I'm not married and the only jewelry I wear on a regular basis are my magnet bracelets because they really do work! I feel much less back & knee pain when I have them on. I wear them 24/7. Other jewelry I wear if I'm going some place other than Wal-mart.

Q4 - ???: What's your reaction to this? LMFAO!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. I like Peach Citrus Fresca, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach Citrus Fresca sounds good! Love November. Oh forbid that ETs land in LA, Vegas, or NOLA! Although, how could you tell? Great other opportunities for meme time wasting! Enjoyed my visit, and thanks for stopping by my spot on the web!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the colours of your blog is so cool! Beautiful. Hope you do better on the sleep.

    Serena
    ChatnChill

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the sleep thing!

    And just for the record...I laughed at Q4 too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza sounds so good right now. I would order one if it weren't for this stupid flu and that I would have to make my way to answering the delivery person. I am definitely going to suggest pizza next time Husband and I go out for a romantic dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never had peach citrus fresca - not seen it in the uk but it sounds good.

    Love the blog - interesting and fun content and design.

    Thanks for commenting.

    Blessings to you n yours,
    Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Saturday, Angelika! Free things are nice, aren't they? I'm glad I am not the only one who longs for November to arrive. It's one of my favorite months.

    I hope you have a great weekend! I too am planning to catch up on my DVR recordings. Hubby and I got started on that last night and hope to continue through part of today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog