Friday Fill-In #45
1. Plans and schedules are a necessary evil.
2. I'm happy when things are free.
3. The last thing I drank was Peach Citrus Fresca.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my son. He's priceless!
5. I like extra cheese & bacon on my pizza.
6. Dear November, you always take too long to get here.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my DVR recordings, tomorrow my plans include maybe braiding my hair and Sunday, I want to SLEEP for more than 2 hours at a time!
Five on Friday: Forgetful
1. They say elephants never forget. Would you compare your memory to that of an elephant or gnat? These days, a gnat.
2. What kinds of things do you find it easy to remember? My name, phone number, address...
3. What kinds of things do you find it difficult to remember? Everything else, LOL. Sometimes I remember to make a grocery list, but then I forget to take it with me OR (my favorite) I forget to take it out of my purse.
4. How does your short-term memory compare to your long-term memory? I no longer have the short term memory to make new memories that turn into old memories. It's crazy.
5. How do you commit things to memory? Do you use tricks, songs, images, word associations, or other little mnemonics? If it's a name, I try to repeat it in my head a few times. If I'm listening to a song or TV show the first time I hear whatever it is, I'm more likely to remember.
1. Who do you owe? Freaking Mommy Dearest. I don't have dental insurance and she loaned me the money to get a root canal and that thing that they put on your tooth afterwards. Crown?
2. What do you wait for? MONDAYS when The Boy goes back to school for another 5 days, LOL.
3. What do you disguise? My pain.
4. Tell us a lie:I had a threesome with The Rock & Julian McMahon last night. Dwayne is very emotional. He cried afterwards.
5. Friday fill-in:
I can't get enough of those dark chocolate pomegranate filled candies.
FOUR FOR FRIDAY
Q1 - Judged by a Supreme Being: If their objective were to judge us, what would the three worst places be for extraterrestrials to land in the U.S. and observe Americans? Los Angeles/Hollywood. Las Vegas. New Orleans.
Q2 - Changing it Up: After checking into a hotel, have you ever been so disappointed with your accommodations that you asked to be moved to another room? If so, what were the circumstances that led to the request? Yes. There was mildew in the shower and the whole room made me itch. We actually left. This was in NY city.
Q3 - Wedding Bands: Do you have a system for when you do and do not wear your wedding band/ring? For instance, do you wear yours 24/7/365, remove at night or when participating in strenuous activities, etc.? If you are not married and you wear jewelry on a regular basis, what system do you employ? I'm not married and the only jewelry I wear on a regular basis are my magnet bracelets because they really do work! I feel much less back & knee pain when I have them on. I wear them 24/7. Other jewelry I wear if I'm going some place other than Wal-mart.
Q4 - ???: What's your reaction to this? LMFAO!!!!
Why does everyone talk about Angelina Jolie's lips like they are something desirable? To me, they look like she needs some chap stick. E...
F ollowing are this week's High Fives in no particular order. BadGalsRadio for The Reality of the Entrecard Payout Formula - Explained ...
A s requested, here is more information about the first 2 Artemis Fowl Books. Artemis Fowl is, in the first book, a 12 year old criminal m...
J oan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? Tuesdays @ 9/8C on WE TV. Why? Because Joan Rivers is a fraking Nutbag but she cracks me the hell u...
S o Evan and I had gone to Mommy Dearest's house today to drop off the dog food that we got for Tiki. She asked me to take the fingerna...
L ast week, I borrowed Valkyrie from the Library. Have I mentioned that the last video rental place around here closed down this month? ...
T hat's the only explanation I have for what the everloving hell is going on with my feet. Yesterday, I was walking down the stairs, my...
one of the regulars posted a link to the friend test she had created about herself. I think I got a 36. So then I created one of my own. ...
H oly shit. I was about to get on here & rant about Jennifer Hudson's big head and her fucking commercial that plays on EVERY comme...
Y es, I know that hate is a strong word. What I feel about Oprah goes beyond the intense dislike that I feel for celebs like Britney Spear...