These are those flexible Christmas lights.
The Saturday Special
~Words Ending in FUL ~ I Say You Answer~
1. Uneventful...This weekend
2. Very Useful...DVR
3. It's Beautiful...the weather
4. Something Awful...liver
8 things I did this week:
1. Went to Wal-Mart & forgot my list
2. Went back to Wal-Mart with the list
4. Ordered a bacon cheeseburger pizza
5. Got free Cinna-stix
7. Did the laundry
8. Experimented with a new blog design
That's my answer!
Where is the weirdest place you’ve ever eaten lunch? ??? Some mom & pop restaurant in "da hood" where the waitresses act inconvenienced when they take your order but the food is so good it's worth it.
The Saturday Six
1. What was the brand and model (if you remember) of the first computer you remember using? Commodore Vic 20
2. What year do you remember using a home computer for the first time? I don't remember the year! *Sigh* Early 80s is all I know.
3. Hype aside, which platform do you prefer: Mac or PC? I've never used a Mac.
4. Take the quiz: Are you a Mac or PC?
|You are a PC|
You're practical, thrifty, and able to do almost anything.
Appearances and trends aren't important to you. You just like to get the job done.
5. How fair would you consider the quiz to be based on the responses? What quiz? Am I being graded on this?
6. If money were no object, what brand of computer would you most likely purchase? I don't care about the brand as long as it does what I want it to do and does it quickly.