Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hugh Laurie's voice relaxes me

Apparently.

Because every time I start watching "Jeeves & Wooster", I fall asleep.

Could this show be the answer to my insomnia nightmare?

I suppose it could just be that is an incredibly boring show, LOL.

Sometimes things make me chuckle. I think Evan enjoys the physical comedy more than I do. I KNOW he loves seeing Hugh as the idiot to Stephen Fry's smart character.

I guess I like the show...

But I don't think I'll be re-watching it very often.

I'll think I'll stick with House & A bit of Fry & Laurie to feed my Hugh Laurie addiction

----------------
Now playing: Chamillionaire ft Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police
via FoxyTunes.

1 comment:

  1. The question is: what do you dream when you fall alseep watching your celebrity crush?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog