Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Memeage - 11/16/07

Five on Friday - Act Your Age

1. If you're only as old as you feel, how old are you? 80

2. What habits, traits, or behaviors to you engage in that might be considered too young for you? Which might be considered a trait of someone older than you? Playing video games. Everything else I do, LOL.

3. Do you ever wish you were a different age than you are now? Why? Always. I'd like to be over 43 because that would make Evan over 20 and I wouldn't worry about how he's going to turn out because I'd already know.

4. Do you deliberately behave or dress a certain way to appear or feel younger than you are? How about older? No. I dress the way I dress because it's easy. :-)

5. What is your *real* age? 35


Friday Fifteen

15 VHS tapes I have because I still haven't recorded them to DVD even though I bought some computer progam to do it, LOL.

1. Donnie Brasco
2. Memento
3. Snatch
4. Sleepy Hollow
5. Dogma
6. The Whole 9 Yards
7. Prince: The Hits Videos
8. The Ricky Martin Video Collection
9. The X Files
10. Hollow Man
11. Independence Day
12. Kings of Comedy
13. Joyride
14. Fight Club
15. Vampires: Los Muertos


Friday Fill-In #46


1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are that I can still walk.

2. My Thanksgiving traditions include going to Mommy Dearest's house and putting up with the family.

3. The best part about Thanksgiving is the free food.

4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is Stuffing & cranberry sauce.

5. ?? was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving.

6. After the meal, I go home.


Friday Fiver

1. What's the last thing you threw away? Garbage.

2. Have you ever been to Paris? No & I won't ever go.

3. What do you stare at? Evan. He's so cute! And I look at how his little baby face has matured and wonder how it will mature in the years to come. He's the best thing I've ever done.

4. What do you hurry for? The bathroom.


Friday Favorites

1. What were your favorite bands when you were a teenager? Prince & The Revolution, Bon Jovi, Cinderella

2. What is your favorite TV show? Dur. House, MD

3. What is your favorite thing to shop for? Books & Music

4. What is your favorite thing to do to pamper yourself? Sleep

5. What is your favorite candle scent? Magnolia

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like I'm 80 too. :-)

    I'm going to be paying for my food this Thanksgiving. At least there won't be any clean up afterwards.

    I hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing; hope you had a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog