Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Feedjit

It's great to know how maybe people are visiting your blog, but I find it more interesting to know how they got here and/or where they came from.

So I installed the Feedjit Live Traffic Feed thingee on my sidebar.

I had no idea that so many people were getting to my blog from Google Search.

I thought all my visitors were from Memes or whenever I have a battle on BlogExplosion.

Feedjit is useful too because it shows your most popular pages of the day.

Cool. I'm glad I bit off some random blog I saw and installed it, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love comments. :-)

I will reply to comments made on my blog ON MY BLOG.

Comments not made in ENGLISH will be deleted.

Popular Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog